The Website is an educational platform specializing in algorithmic & quantitative trading in the form of videos, audios, presentations(hereinafter the “Services”).
We are committed to respecting Your online privacy. We further recognize Your need for appropriate protection and management of any Personal Information You share with us. We may collect the following information:
- Personal data such as, but not limited to, Name, Location, Password, Email ID, Mobile Number, Skype id, academic qualification, professional experience, etc.
- Tracking Information such as, but not limited to the IP address of your device and Device ID when connected to the Internet.
External Links on The Website
OUR USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
The information provided by You at the time of registration shall be used to contact You when necessary. We also use your personal information to update you about our product, services, and any promotions related to our products & services as well as for the ones related to our associates. For more details about the nature of such communications, please refer to our Terms of Service. Further, Your personal data and Sensitive Personal data may be collected and stored by Us for internal record.
We use Your tracking information such as IP addresses, and or Device ID to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information.
We will not sell, license or trade Your personal information. We will not share your personal information with others unless they are acting under our instructions or we are required to do so by law.
Information collected via Our server logs includes users’ IP addresses and the pages visited; this will be used to manage the web system and troubleshoot problems.
We also use third-party analytics, tracking, optimization and targeting tools to understand how visitors engage with our website so we can improve it and cater personalized content/ads according to your preferences.
Our Website uses session cookies to ensure that you have a good experience. These cookies contain a unique number, your ‘session ID’, which allows our server to recognise your computer and ‘remember’ what you’ve done on the site. The benefits of this are:
- You only need to log in once if you’re navigating secure areas of the site
- You are able to use interactive elements of the site
- Our server can distinguish between your computer and other users, so you can see the information that you have requested.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies by modifying your browser settings to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the Website.
We also use various third-party cookies for usage, behavioral, analytics and preferences data.
- Authentication cookies: To identify the user and share the content that he or she requested for.
- Functionality cookies: For customized user experience and resuming past course progress.
- Tracking, optimization and targeting cookies: To capture usage metric on device, operating system, browser etc. To capture behavioral metrics for better content delivery. To cater and suggest most suited products and services.
Your information is regarded as confidential and therefore shall not be divulged to any third party, unless if legally required to do so to the appropriate authorities, or if necessary to ensure Users may fully avail of the services of the Website.